I’m super late with posting this, but life and the holidays have all gotten away from me. Anyway, I post these goals for me to review and keep tabs on myself. The one goal I achieved in 2014? Keeping my son alive. That’s all that mattered.
- Use the elliptical trainer once a week.
- Take a 30-minute walk around the corporate center twice a week.
- Read the Bible again. (I’ll probably jump around and read some of my favorite books of the Bible this year.)
- Take the BELS examination in May (and pass!).
- Take a fun and relaxing 10-year anniversary trip with my husband.
- Read 5 books in their entirety.
- See 1 movie in the theater with my husband this year.
- Lose 30 pounds this year.
- Be more assertive about my work and what I can and can’t handle.
- Spend more time playing with and taking care of my son when I’m not working.
- Eat heathier: Incorporate 1 fruit and 1 vegetable into any of my meals per day.
- Attend the Postpartum Progress conference in July.
- Pay off my my credit card with the highest balance.
- Sock away a substantial amount of income toward a down payment on a house.
- Limit fast food, such as Chick-Fil-A and Wendy’s, to twice a week. (This does not include fast casual, such as Panera Bread and Chipotle, or sit-down restaurants like Texas Roadhouse and Cracker Barrel.)