2014 Mid-Year Goals Check In
1. Keep my child alive somehow after birth (prayer, please!)
IN PROGRESS. We’re 4 months in.
2. Visit New York 4 times during the year to see family
IN PROGRESS. We’ve made the trip to New York twice already.
3. List 3 things that I’m grateful for once a week
FAIL. I haven’t done this at all.
4. Schedule a blog post for each season (minimum 4 times a year)
SUCCESS! I’ve had a post on this blog each month.
5. Use the elliptical trainer on Thursdays
or Fridays once a week
IN PROGRESS. I’m just getting back into the routine of exercising regularly.
6. Strength train on
Thursdays or Fridays Sundays once a week after the baby is born (DVD videos)
IN PROGRESS. I haven’t started yet. But I have every intention to. (I need to be able to lift that car seat easily!)
7. Complete 2013 NaNoWriMo novel before November 1
IN PROGRESS. I still have before the end of the year to do this, but I doubt I will. I have very little time to myself.
8. Attempt NaNoWriMo in November
IN PROGRESS. This will be a challenge.
9. Completely revise Getting Right with God by December 31
IN PROGRESS. But I really doubt this will happen this year.
10. Read 36 books by December 31
IN PROGRESS. I think I’ve only read 2 new books this year. Yeah…