5 Favorite Places to Browse and Shop
I have certain stores where I love to browse and shop. I sometimes get giddy just by stepping into the store, knowing that a new shopping endeavor awaits me. (Yes, I can get silly like that.) Here’s a list of 5 stores where I enjoy shopping:
- Wegmans: A grocery store that is massive, there is nearly always something for everyone.
- Barnes & Noble: A store full of books. It’s near heaven for the person who loves to read.
- Trader Joe’s: I call this the working woman’s Whole Foods. Probably a bit more expensive than your local grocery store, but the prices remain affordable.
- The Container Store: If I could have another life, I’d be a professional organizer.
- Target: The best organizational store with sleek style and design next to The Container Store.