5 Favorite Clothes Shopping Destinations
- Old Navy: Old Navy is affordable for those who are on a budget a few bucks above minimum wage.
- Gap: Gap is where I’d shop if I earned $50,000 a year.
- Lord & Taylor: Don’t be deceived by the fancy decor. The clearance racks are chock full of amazing outfits, and I’ve walked out of that store with several items purchased for under $35 total.
- NY & Company: NY & Company is one of my favorite stores because of their style of clothing, fit, and sizes.
- Ann Taylor LOFT: While the regular Ann Taylor store has proved too pricey for me, the LOFT caters to those who are just below the regular Ann Taylor budget. I love their outfits and can usually find a good deal every time I walk into the store.