5 Books I’m Looking Forward to Reading in 2013
The year 2013 promises some good books. Here’s a list of books I am looking forward to reading this year:
- His Majesty’s Hope: A continuation of the Maggie Hope mystery series that is filled with charm and cleverness.
- Untitled #3 (Divergent series): Yet another dystopian book that has action and romance.
- Shadow of Night (All Souls Trilogy #2): A hefty book with paranormal romance that details the story between a witch and a vampire.
- Untitled #3 (All Souls Trilogy): A likely hefty book, but it will be the final installment in the All Souls Trilogy.
- Etiquette & Espionage: A young adult book by one of my favorite paranormal/steampunk authors, Gail Carriger.