10 Things I Learned in 2012
Looking back on previous blog posts, I’ve learned 10 things about myself and other things in 2012.
- Jesus prayed, and God said “no.”
- There are at least six ways to be considerate of childless couples.
- America is a culture of judgment.
- I loathe Downton Abbey.
- I have with chronic mononucleosis.
- I struggle with shame.
- Francine Pascal was the author who encouraged me to write stories of my own.
- I am a soft Democrat.
- The library is not what it used to be when I was a kid.
- Help, Thanks, and Wow sum up prayer pretty well.