2012 End-of-Year Goals Check In
Schedule a blog post for each week Schedule a blog post for each month.
FAIL. I totally blew off November.
Go to the gym on Tuesdays for at least 15 minutes Go to the gym on Sundays for at least 15 minutes
FAIL. I have simply been too lazy and too tired to make it to the gym on Sundays.
Strength train Mondays and Thursdays a week for at least 15 minutes Strength train on Mondays
FAIL. I have not strength trained at all in the past 2 or 3 months.
4. Put aside $25 per paycheck ($50/month) for website redesign in March 2012 (before website expiration in April)
SUCCESS! My website has been redesigned.
Combat discontent by listing 3 things every day that I’m grateful for I will list 3 things every night in my journal
FAIL. I’ve failed to do this regularly.
6. Relax 2 times a month on the Sabbath (a day off, not necessarily Sunday) by reading, listening to music, dancing, napping, meditating, watching a movie (something fun) for most of the day
SUCCESS! I’ve been relaxing more.
7. Read a book for at least 15 minutes 3 times a week
SUCCESS! I am ahead of my reading.
8. Read 36 books (3 books a month) by December 31
SUCCESS! I have surpassed this goal.
9. Complete half of manuscript rewrite by June 2012 (Work on 10 pages once a week on Mondays, Wednesdays, or Saturdays for 2 hours)
SUCCESS! My manuscript is complete.
10. Complete rewrite of manuscript by December 2012
SUCCESS! See previous point.
11. Edit for 1 new client this year
SUCCESS! I scored a new client this year.