2012 Mid-Year Goals Check In
1. Schedule a blog post for each week
FAIL. I forgot about this. It’ll be more realistic for me to schedule a blog post for each month.
2. Go to the gym on Tuesdays for at least 15 minutes
FAIL. We are down to one car making it almost impossible for me to go to the gym during weekdays. This goal will be revised to go to the gym on Sundays for at least 15 minutes.
3. Strength train Mondays and Thursdays a week for at least 15 minutes
FAIL. I’ve forgotten about my strength training goals. This goal will be revised to strength train on Mondays.
4. Put aside $25 per paycheck ($50/month) for website redesign in March 2012 (before website expiration in April)
SUCCESS! My website has been redesigned.
5. Combat discontent by listing 3 things every day that I’m grateful for
FAIL. I’ve fallen off the wagon with that as well. I will list 3 things every night in my journal.
6. Relax 2 times a month on the Sabbath (a day off, not necessarily Sunday) by reading, listening to music, dancing, napping, meditating, watching a movie (something fun) for most of the day
SUCCESS! I’ve been relaxing more.
7. Read a book for at least 15 minutes 3 times a week
SUCCESS! I am ahead of my reading.
8. Read 36 books (3 books a month) by December 31
SUCCESS! I am on track to surpass this goal.
9. Complete half of manuscript rewrite by June 2012 (Work on 10 pages once a week on Mondays, Wednesdays, or Saturdays for 2 hours)
SUCCESS! My manuscript is complete.
10. Complete rewrite of manuscript by December 2012
SUCCESS! See previous point.
11. Edit for 1 new client this year
IN PROCESS. I haven’t had a new client yet but the year isn’t over…